Publications by the Asia New Zealand Foundation | www.asianz.org.nz
- Asia New Zealand Foundation. “Asia:Aware: Why Asia matters to New Zealand.” Asia:NZ Foundation research paper, March 2009.
- Asia New Zealand Foundation. “Educating for Asia: The New Zealand Curriculum and Asia Guide.” Wellington: Asia New Zealand Foundation, 2008.
Publications by the New Zealand Government
- Ministry of Education. “New Zealand Curriculum.” Wellington: Ministry of Education, 2007.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. “Our Future with Asia.” White Paper, 2006.
Publications by the Australian Government
- Australian Government. “NALSAS Strategy: Phase 2 Strategic Plan.” National Asian Languages and Studies in Australian Schools, 1999-2002.
- Australian Government. “National Languages and Studies in Schools Program: Program Guidelines 2009-2012.” Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, June 2009.
- Australian Government. “National Statement for Languages Education in Australian Schools: National Plan for Languages Education in Australian Schools 2005-2008.” Ministerial Council on Education, Employment, Training and Youth Affairs, 2005.
- Erebus Consulting Partner. “Review of Studies of Asia in Australian Schools.” A Report to the Commonwealth Department of Education, Science and Training, January 2002.
Publications by Researchers
- Bianco, Joseph Lo. Asian Languages in Australian Schools: Policy Options. Melbourne: Melbourne Asia Policy Papers, No. 7, May 2005.
- Keating, Pauline B. Knowing Asia: The Challenge for New Zealand’s Tertiary Education Sector. Wellington: New Zealand Asian Studies Society, 2004.
- Mintrom, Michael. Contemporary Policy Analysis. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011.
- Rathgen, Elody. “Longitudinal research on Asia Awareness in New Zealand Schools.” Interim Report and Presentation (Power Point Slides).